The gradual change from a robust, confident, optimistic and generous society to one that’s more cautious, skeptical and less optimistic about the future has adversely affected our society on every level. The “do nothing, wait and see” mentality has taken a financial and psychological toll on individuals, small businesses and large corporations as well as the poor, middle class and the wealthy, but the sector of our society that has suffered the most are charitable and non-profit 501(c) 3 organizations.
Sadly, the solution to this unfortunate situation has existed for quite some time, but it was buried so deep in the bowels of our legal system that it was rarely used and when it was used it was used improperly. We are committed to the helping people, businesses and organizations identify beneficial federally sanctioned programs and legal instruments. We can help you better understand your personal and business options, exercise your rights and assist you in making well informed and government approved tax saving, wealth retention, income producing and estate preservation decisions that are definitely in your best interests.
Unlike Foundations there are no strict IRC Regulations that govern the operation of the Charitable Trust. It enjoys the freedom to take donations, endowments and assets into the corpus of the Trust, invest them and grow the size of the corpus without upper limits. This generates the needed funds for the chosen projects of the Charitable Trust and keeps it solvent and growing continuously over time. The benefits and increases of the invested assets generate funds to distribute to the Beneficiaries of the Trust. The list below represents the most common reasons for setting-up Charitable Trusts by individuals and businesses:
- Convert Appreciated Assets into Usable Form Without Consequences
- Asset Protection from Creditors
- Unique Resolute Provision Makes Trust Assets Judgement Proof and Not Subject to Court Ordered Turnovers
- Avoid Capital Gains Taxes on the Sale of Highly Appreciated Trust Assets
- Tax Deduction for donations to 501(c)(3) Organizations
- Conduct Business in Complete Privacy (No Publishing & Not Subject to Public Access)
- Takes Advantage of an Effective Wealth Transfer Strategy
- Freedom to Donate through designation to Any Charity or Cause that You Believe In
- Provides for Beneficiaries’ Future financial security
- Provides College Educations, Scholarships and other benefits for Beneficiaries
- Promotes Ethical Giving, Compassion & Personal Values
- Beneficiaries may be added or removed as needed
If you are looking to maximize wealth retention, reduce income, capital gains and estate taxes, avoid probate and reap the tax benefits allowed under federal law, then our Copyrighted Charitable Trust is the instrument you’ve been waiting for. Our Copyrighted Charitable Trust meets all Trust Law and Internal Revenue Service Code requirements and is in complete compliance with all federal, state and local regulations and laws.